If you partied a little too hard last night, then you probably don't remember the ridiculous amount of barbecue sauce you poured over the outside of your grill. You insisted it would make the food inside of the grill taste better, but that's just not how it works. Don't worry, we can help.
The Weber Stubborn Stain Remover is ideal for getting rid of any stuck-on grime or dirt. Just apply it to any painted or porcelain-enameled grill surface and clean it off in a circular motion. Before you know it, your grill will look good as new! Now, if only we could show you the hilarious pictures of you attempting to barbecue the hot dogs while they were still in the package... You still don't remember, do you?
- Ideal for taking out any hard to remove stains from the exterior of your barbecue
- To use: apply cleaner to dirt or stain and let it penetrate for up to 5 minutes (if necessary), and then use a paper towel or cloth to wipe it away in a circular motion
- Safe for painted or pocelain-enameled grill surfaces (make sure the surfaces are COOL!)
- Not advised for stainless steel surfaces
- 177mL bottle of Weber shine