In need of a new CSA approved natural gas / propane hose? Luckily you've come to the right place. Whether you accidentally nicked one with a shovel, a pesky squirrel thought it might be a hot dog, or you're just looking for a simple extension, these CSA approved hoses will do just the trick.
At 20 feet, these hoses are the maximum length we recommend, as anything over could cause you to potentially lose pressure (and nobody likes an under cooked chicken breast). Great for patio heaters, barbecues and fire-tables alike. Need the accompanying quick disconnects? Not to fret, we have Complete Kits available to get you set up.
We offer a whole lot more within our hoses and fittings department, just check out this video and see for yourself:
- Can be used for natural gas or propane applications
- Safe way to hook up your barbecue, fire feature, or other alternative gas appliances (just make sure you're getting the right size!)
- Female flared thread on one of the hose and male pipe thread on the other
- Compatible with appropriate 1/2" quick connect nipples and quick connect couplers
- If you're interested in extending your current gas hose, then you'll also need to get your hands on the required Brass Flared Coupler Fitting
- Complete Kits are available which will include the hose and any necessary quick connection fittings
Not the right size? We also offer the following 1/2" hose sizes:
If 1/2" is too big for your appliance, then check out our selection of 3/8" hoses:
- Looking to perform a hose extension? Check out our blog post to show you the steps and parts needed!