The Napoleon Professional Chef's Knife is not something to scoff at. The 8" blade is constructed from an incredibly durable German steel. It is even dual-riveted, allowing you to glide through any food with ease. But, please, for the love of German steel, do NOT mistake your wee fingers for the meat you're cutting up. Believe us, the blade is razor-sharp.
The high-quality doesn't just end at the blade as the handle itself is curved, balanced, and also offers superior grip. Overall, you're essentially looking at your go-to chef knife - so, what are you going to name it?
- Ridiculously sharp German steel - We can all agree that this is no ordinary steel
- Blade is 8" long - perfect for cutting large pieces of meat
- Full tang blade which is dual-riveted, allowing it to glide through food without tearing
- Curved 4.5" handle which offers superior grip and balance
- Make it your go-to chopping, dicing, mincing, and slicing knife!