The worst thing that could happen to you while barbecuing is the food sticking to whatever cooking surface you're using. Well, maybe that is the second worst thing... We suppose the absolute worst thing is your barbecue catching on fire during a phone interview while you're witnessing your car being towed away - oh, and a bird landing some droppings on you. Yeah, that sounds like a great day.
But, you can avoid that second worst thing by getting our famous non-stick grilling pan. It's compact design makes it ideal for most barbecues - small or large! Load it up with some veggies, potatoes, or anything you'd like to whip up in your grill.
- Toss in some veggies, potatoes, or anything else you'd use a handy barbecuing pan for!
- Silver non-stick finish ensures the food goes on your plate and not forever stuck to the pan
- Two handles offer easy maneuverability
- Corner will feature a pouring spout (don't worry, your pan is not dented, that particular corner makes it ideal for pouring juices or sauces out of the pan)
- Place it right in your barbecue and on top of the cooking grids
- Dimensions: 11" x 11" (not including handles)