This Brander Basting Station dynamic duo is just what your inner chef ordered. Heat your sauce up and baste your meat all conveniently from one barbecue accessory.
Did you know that when you put cold sauce on your hot meat it actually cools down the food, slowing the cooking process? Now you do. Bet you didn't think you could learn anything from a page about a sauce pot and basting brush. You're welcome.
- Back in black - the cast iron basting station has returned to us and we're sure you are definitely happy to hear that
- Basting brush has silicone bristles for great heat tolerance (up to 550°F)
- Pre-seasoned cast iron sauce pot is perfect for warming up sauces, marinades, butter, or any other glazes
- Basting brush measures 8" in length
- Small pot has a 1.5 cup capacity