EXCLUSIVE TO BARBECUES GALORE
The Brander Chuckwagon All Griddle Barbecue, looks compact in size with its 2 burners, but still has plenty of room to fry up a dozen eggs at a time. There is no better feeling than knowing that you will soon be on your way to eating a full king's breakfast of eggs, bacon, pancakes, toast, and more in a mere matter of minutes.
This affordable griddle is the what gets us going in the mornings and when it is time for flank steak - normally this is right after breakfast.
We love to use a quick and effective barbecue at high cooking temperatures and the Little Chuckwagon Griddle is just that.
- Two individually controlled stainless steel burners give you 26,000 BTUs
- 449 square inches of solid steel top provides an ideal surface for flat-top cooking (thick enough to hold the heat in all four Canadian seasons)
- Electronic ignition quickly lights any of the two burners
- Tall side walls keep the food from jumping over the side
- Drainage channel up front directs liquids out of the way for easy clean up
- Available in propane only
- Optional Cover CR5903
- Assembled Dimensions: 57.7" x 22.4" x 38.6"
- Weight: 100lbs